We provide Limited Warranty coverage for all our products. Please register warranty online to activate your free warranty coverage.http://www.acson.com.my/e-warranty
For more enquiries, please contact:
Acson Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd
Lot 4, Lorong 19/1A, Seksyen 19, 46300
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Customer Careline : +603- 7964 8388
Fax : +603- 7956 9907 / 9
LIMITED WARRANTYAcson Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd(ACSON) guarantee that our product is free from manufacturing defects in material for a period as specified below from the date of purchase under normal use & service.
|1||Purchase of ACSON indoor & outdoor together:
|2||Purchase only ACSON indoor/outdoor & couple with ACSON brand outdoor/indoor unit||1 year|
|3||Purchase only ACSON indoor/outdoor & couple with other brands||No warranty|
|4||Purchase of freezer & other ACSON product unit:
|5||Purchase of ACSON MOVEO portable air conditioner:
**Acson will provide free workmanship for replacement of faulty compressor during the first year of warranty period.
**For remaining years of the warranty period, Acson will only provide the compressor & all replacement expenses will have to be borne by the customer. Customers have to engage ACSON Authorized Dealer to provide the replacement job for compressor.
- The warranty must be registered within 10 (ten) days from date of purchase
- The warranty certificate/card is irreplaceable in the event of loss and is non-transferable
- This warranty only covers ACSON product serviced by ACSON authorized dealers and is valid only in Malaysia.
- The warranty certificate/card must be presented in the event of a claim. Upon presentation of the warranty certificate/card, all defective parts shall be repaired or replaced during the warranty period. Acson reserves the right to make the final decision on the repair or replacement of the said defective parts.
- The compressors and parts are guarantee subject to the following conditions:
- Provided that, the product unit is serviced by ACSON Authorized Dealer regularly during full warranty period at the customer's cost. The customer must enclose proof of such routine servicing when lodging a claim with ACSON.
- Non observance of clauses 5(a) will render the guarantee on the compressor and parts null and void.
- Provided that, in the case of all air conditions, all refrigerant fields piping is required to use new seamless copper pipe for air conditions suction and liquid line according to the manufacturer's standard size.
- Under the following circumstances, parts & compressor will be chargeable even during the warranty period:-
- The warranty certificate/card cannot be produced when claims are made.
- The warranty certificate/card is soiled, altered or otherwise tempered with.
- The serial number of product unit or compressor has been altered, tempered with or removed.
- The product unit has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
- The product unit has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
- The product unit has undergone repairs, modifications or connections prior to authorization by Acson.
- Defects are caused by abnormal voltage or the in-coming power supply is from a generator.
- Defect are caused by fire, lightning and other natural disasters or where defect is due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
- Defects are caused by household pests such as lizards, rat, cockroach, etc.
- Defects are caused by unit installed near to sources of oil mist in which may adhere to the heat exchanger and results in heat exchange reduction, water mists & spitting, etc.
- Defects are caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
- This guarantee does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by breakdown/malfunction of ACSON product unit and all other warranties / guarantees expressed or implied other than those mentioned above.
- All guarantee not expressly stated herein whether implied by law or statutes are hereby expressly excluded