Acson My Christmas Tree
Acson My Christmas Tree contest organized by Acson Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd
This contest is open to individual citizens and permanent legal residents of Malaysia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, distributors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter these Contests. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
• Contest begin from 12th December 2016 to 30th December 2016
• Entrants are required to fulfil and adhere to the contest mechanics and the Contest Period as stipulated on the Contest post. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select winners and disqualify any entry as it sees fit in accordance with, but not limited to, the stipulated contest mechanics and Contest Period.
• Entrants acknowledge that the Organiser will collect details to the extent necessary to conduct these Contests, and according provide your consent.
• Decisions of the Organiser made during the winner selection process shall be final and conclusive on all Entrants and no correspondence will be entertained.
Steps to participate
1. Follow Acson Malaysia Wechat Official Account, ID: Acson Malaysia
2. Click “Contest” at menu bar or type "Tree"
3. Fill in personal details
4. Water the Tree Every day and you could win our attractive prizes.
*Share this contest on WeChat Moment or Facebook to get help from your friend to water the plant.
• Winner will received email notification once the contest ended.
• Acson Malaysia shall not liable and/or responsible for any loss or damaged on redeemed Prize.
• Acson Malaysia reserves the right to request documentation or written proof of identification, email and contact of Winners prior to the redemption of Prize.
• Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products in part or full. The Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equivalent monetary value without prior notice.
• If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
• The Organiser reserves the right to investigate possible cases of cheating or tampering before a winner is determined. If cheating/tampering is involved, the respective Entrant(s) will be disqualified.
• Participation in the contest and/or acceptance to the prizes constitute permission to the Organiser to use the names and particulars of Entrants and Winners for marketing, advertising and trade activity purposes, and in any manner the Organiser deems appropriate.
• In the event of any dispute arising from these Contests or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Organiser on all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and conclusive on all parties. No correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions and details of any Contest and/or withdraw or terminate the Contest entirely at any time without prior notice and without any liability towards anyone.